About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Emotional weekend!

Hello Crafters,

Lots of tears where shed this weekend, on my part mostly, My family will be moving to Boise Idaho in June, but my Hubby left today to start his new job next week! The boys and I are not moving until school is out, our oldest is a Senior this year and we have decided to have him finish here in Illinois! We will miss him sooooooo much, but he will be back in 65 days for Thanksgiving and then the boys and I are going to go see him for Christmas!


This is us last fall when we got our '07 Mustang, her name is "Sally" of course LOL!

It is about a 21 hour drive, but he use to be a over the road truck driver so long drives are not a big deal for him but "Sally" makes it more fun LOL!

I will have a crafty post later today or tomorrow, have a great Monday all!

Happy Crafting : ),
Melinda

4 comments:

  1. Hi there... following you from SC! Hope the time flies by for you, so you can be together again.
    Andrea Beasley - www.stampwab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will all work out. My sister and her husband lived apart for three years while he worked in another state. He's home now but travels nearly 2 hours one-way to go to work.
    Bless your heart! Hang in there. You'll have a great Thanksgiving when it gets here.
    I'm following you from Stampin'Connection.
    Hope you have time to follow me. I'm #188 on the list.
    Take care,

    Debbie
    www.bzstampr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I'm now following your blog courtesy of Stampin' Connection & would love for you to stop by my blog & become a follower of mine...Thanks! www.lovesrubberstamps.com
    Great blog! Hope the time flies by until your family can be together again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete