About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother's Day Cards

Now that it is Mother's Day I can show the cards I made for My Mom, My Aunt(also my Godmother) and My Sister(also My Boy's Godmother)!!



Hope all the Moms out there had a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Melinda : )

1 comment:

  1. These are all great cards and I'm sure very well received! :) I just signed up to follow your blog. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete