About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Mentos "Firecracker"

I came up with this cute idea for a Party Favor Swap!! Have fun!!!
Stamp Set: “July Forth” #118523 WM or #120063 CM (Summer Mini)
1. Stamp Small Burst in Yoyo Yellow on Whisper White twice. Use Versamark Ink on both images add Iridescent Ice embossing powder and emboss. Punch out with 1 ½ in. Circle.
2. Punch 2 Word Windows in Basic Black. Adhere back to back. Adhere Bursts back to back at one end of Word Windows. Attach to one end of Mentos.
3. On 5 ½ x 3 Real Red stamp Large Star in Versamark randomly. Use Sticky Strip on one side of back and SNAIL on the other and in the center. Wrap around Mentos starting with SNAIL end.
4. On 1 ½ x 3 Brilliant Blue stamp “Happy 4th of July” in center in Whisper White add White embossing powder and emboss. Use Sticky Strip on one side of back and SNAIL on the other and in the center. Wrap around the center of the Mentos starting with SNAIL end (in same direction as the Real Red CS). MAKE SURE SAYING IS FACING IN PROPER DIRECTION!
5. On two 1x3 Whisper White stamp Small Stars in Real Red and Brilliant Blue randomly. Use Sticky Strip on one side of back and SNAIL on the other and in the center. Wrap around each end of the Mentos starting with SNAIL end (in same direction as the Real Red CS).

Happy Stamping,
Melinda : )

No comments:

Post a Comment