About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Thursday, January 07, 2010

HELLO!!

I am new to blogging so bear with me : )!

I am a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

I am a big fan of My Pink Stamper and her fun friend Karlee!!

I am a mother of 2 teen boys, (Little) Patrick is 16 1/2 and a Jr. in High School and Daniel is 15 1/2 and a Freshman! My sweet hubby is (Big) Patrick and in April we will be married for 18 wonderful years!

I am planing to post photos of my projects and specials I have on my SU site , I am also hoping to start making some Stampin' Up videos to show how I make some of my projects!

Will blog again soon!

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment